Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Menu: Nov. 8th -11th



MONDAY



Kung Pao Chicken w/ Noodles
 
Crispy chicken tossed with a savory sweet kung pao sauce and peanuts. 
Served with stir fried veggies and noodles.

*For those with allergies, peanuts are packed on the side so they can stay crunchy.

Instructions:

 Reheat chicken in oven at 350 til crispy.  If you want to and have the time, you can also throw the peanuts in there to for a few minutes to "wake" them up. Warm up noodles and veggies.

After chicken is done, toss with the peanuts and Kung Pao sauce. Use a little sauce, at a time until it is coated to your liking.  Place on top of warm noodles and veggies and enjoy!


TUESDAY

Steak Fajitas
*2/25

Grilled marinated steak with Mexican tomato rice, green peppers, onions, lettuce, fresh salsa and sour cream.  If you like steak fajitas, but hate the greasy mess you get at some restaurants, you will be happy to know the steak and veggies are grilled, therefore, no oil and just as delicious! 




WEDNESDAY


Shrimp & Veggie Tempura w/ Japanese Rice & Miso Soup

*2/$25

"The meal last night was awesome!!! I would have eaten the whole thing if my kids didn't fight over it!!! LOL We loved it and we will definitely order that again!!! My oldest daughter did not finish her plate of food so my youngest slid it over and finished it for her!!! LOL This is definitely one of my favorite meals!!" -Lydia 


"My husband and I absolutely loved the Shrimp and Veggie Tempura.  The green beans were wonderfully crispy, the best I think I've ever had." - Susan


"The shrimp/veggie tempura was wonderful!!  Not a morsel left :) Actually everything was really good...rice and soup as wellIt was the best miso soup we've ever had." - Karen

 
This is one of my favorite things to eat--Tempura with a bowl of steamy sticky Japanese rice and a sweet tempura dipping sauce. 

Instructions:

Reheat tempura in oven at 350/375 until crispy.








THURSDAY



Grilled BBQ Pork Chops,  Spicy Fried Rice
& Nappa/Red Pepper Salad w/ Orange Ginger Dressing


"The Pork Chops were Fantastic!!!" - Hilda

"The pork chops were fantastic last night.  We were sucking on the bones.
If I had not packed some for lunch, my husband would have eaten all of it.
=) Thanks!" - Irene


If you like sweet savory BBQ and spicy foods, this is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment