Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

MENU: Wednesday (March 14th)







Hoisin Salmon w/ Baby Bok Choy & Sesame Ginger Noodles

*2/$25


"The salmon melted in my mouth (and my kids mouths). They loved it! I liked the fresh spinach too. The noodles were delicious. I was surprised that the kids liked the noodles because I tried switching to whole wheat before and they did not eat it.  I would have rank this dinner at the top along with the meatballs." - Ramona

"Last nights dinner was fantastic.  I was a little hesitant on the veggie but it was wonderful!  Not one morsel left!" - Karen 

"The meal last night was GREAT! Thanks Ai, Robin and I LOVED the food last night and the convenience too! Thank you again and I WILL be seeing you again soon." - Chase
 

-Salmon marinated in hoisin sauce
-Baby Bok Choy sauteed with garlic and ginger slivers
-Whole Wheat Noodles tossed with light olive oil
-Sesame Ginger Sauce

Instructions:

Reheat salmon in oven at 350 or lightly reheat in microwave. You can either eat the noodles at room temp or warm.  Place noodles in a bowl and toss with dressing. Then top with baby bok choy, salmon, sesame seeds and drizzle some more dressing on top as well.

Caribbean Chicken w/ Basmati, Mango Salsa 
& Peanut Ginger Salad 
Grilled chicken breasts with a sweet, tangy, spicy and very flavorful mango jerk marinade.  Comes with mango salsa, basmati rice with a hint of coconut and a side salad with peanut ginger dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment