Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

MENU: Wednesday (March 7th)



Grilled Vietnamese Meatballs w/ Rice Noodles

"The meatballs were very delicious. Even my 2 kids (who really only like chicken nuggets) loved them. The combination of rice noodles, salad and fish sauce blended very well."--Ramona

"Ai, everyone I shared my dinner with last night thought the meatball dinner was delicious! I know I will be ordering more for my family and friends. My husband who was skeptical to eat food that "he did not know where it came from"  ate it and WOW, was he surprised. He asked me for more dinner which I had no more. So thanks for such a great meal."--Hilda

Ground Turkey marinated with fish sauce, garlic, onions, carrots and scallions, formed into meatballs and grilled. Enjoy with rice noodles on top of a bed of greens, and shredded red/green cabbage, and carrots. Topped with scallions, cilantro, crushed peanuts and Vietnamese fish sauce vinaigrette.

* Peanuts packed separately.

Instructions:

Place greens on bottom, followed by rice noodles and meatballs. 
Top with crushed peanuts, scallions, cilantro and fish sauce.



 BBQ Pork Chops,  Spicy Fried Rice
& Napa/Red Pepper Salad w/ Orange Ginger Dressing


"The Pork Chops were Fantastic!!!" - Hilda


"You'll love the pork chops....they were wonderful!" - Karen 

"The pork chops were fantastic last night.  We were sucking on the bones.
If I had not packed some for lunch, my husband would have eaten all of it.
=) Thanks!" - Irene


If you like sweet savory BBQ and spicy foods, this is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment