Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Menu: September 11th (TUESDAY)

School is back and so are deliveries!!!  Please note the delivery date has been changed to Tuesday instead of Wednesday.  I can't wait to share with you all the new dinners I have been cooking up this summer!  Here's the line up this week:


TUESDAY







Kung Pao Chicken Noodles 

"I absolutely LOVED your take on the Kung Pao Chicken! It was delish!! And since it was homemade with fresh ingredients, I'm sure it was WAY healthier than take-out. I don't have to feel bad about eating KP Chicken, and it's one of my favorites. So thanks!!" - Amy
 
Crispy chicken tossed with a savory sweet kung pao sauce and peanuts.
Served with stir fried veggies and noodles. (Peanuts packed separately)

 To reheat chicken, place in oven at 350 for a few minutes til crispy.  If you want to and have the time, you can also throw the peanuts in there to for a few minutes to "wake" them up. 

* New Dinner!*
Korean Pork Chop Bibimbap

" I don't know what you put in the sauce for the pork chop, but they are
addicting.  I just had the last of it for lunch and I want more! "  -Irene
 
A Korean rice bowl with an amazingly delicious grilled pork chop marinated in a red pepper pear sauce.  Add to this cucumbers, carrots, greenleaf lettuce, red peppers, onions.  Then garnish with a crispy egg, scallions, sesame seeds and a sweet red pepper sauce!!!  It's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment