Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

MENU: Wednesday (April 18th)



Lemongrass Chicken w/ Steamed Rice & Veggie Stir Fry

"Dinner was yummy! Everyone else missed out!" - Nicole


"Food was great!  My husband and I really enjoyed the Lemongrass Chicken last night! :)  We also have plenty of yummy leftovers."  - Laura

Get ready for a fantastic fantastic treat.  This is old school lemongrass chicken.  You may have a hard time finding this at restaurants.  Skinless chicken thighs are deboned then cooked with the bones, carmelized onions, garlic and lemongrass until it looks like what you see in the pic- a sweet, savory pot of tender chicken sitting in a sauce that I call liquid gold.  You will want to pour it all over your rice it's so good.  This is a dinner I can guarantee you will not have any leftovers. 



Saigon Sliders and Crispy Wonton Slaw

"Loved the sliders and everything about the layers of goodness - cilantro, sauce, jalapenos, slaw....everything!" - Amy  
 
 "Last week lunch was great.  I had the Saigon Sliders and I loved them.  They were delicious.  I can't wait for my husband to try them." - Sonia 

"My mother and I loved the sliders last week." - Julia

Two mini turkey burgers made of ground turkey marinated with scallions, carrots, and garlic on two whole wheat buns with sweet slaw, pickled jalapenos and cilantro mayo.  I will also be introducing a new crispy wonton slaw. It's hard for me to stop eating this once I start!

No comments:

Post a Comment