Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Menu: May 2nd


 Saigon Pulled Pork w/ Rice Noodles

"I think the Saigon Pulled Pork is one of my favorite.  It's even better
then the regular pulled pork.  I was glad that my husband wasn't home last
night so I could have lunch today!" -  Irene


Pulled Pork Saigon style!  Pork shoulder slow cooked with caramelized lemongrass and garlic.  Eat this with rice noodles, greens, herbs, crushed peanuts and fish sauce dressing. 




Hoisin Jerk Chicken w/ Sticky Rice & Mango Salad
(New Dinner!)

A flavorful Asian Caribbean dinner exploding with multiple flavors and textures.  Chicken breast marinated with hoisin and crazy jerk spices.  Eat this with warm sticky rice, a salad of fresh greens with threads of sweet and tangy mango and a cilantro lime dressing.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment