Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Menu: May 23rd



 BBQ Pork Chops,  Spicy Fried Rice
& Napa/Red Pepper Salad w/ Orange Ginger Dressing


"The Pork Chops were Fantastic!!!" - Hilda



"The pork chops were fantastic last night.  We were sucking on the bones.
If I had not packed some for lunch, my husband would have eaten all of it.
=) Thanks!" - Irene

"Everything was so good.  I ate it before I ever got a chance to warm it up.  Total thumbs up!!"  Karen
 
My most popular dinner. If you like sweet savory BBQ and spicy foods, this is for you! 


Peanut Lemongrass Chicken w/ Coconut Lime Basmati Rice
& Pineapple Slaw

"Mom, this is the best chicken you've ever made!  I can't stop eating this!" - my son Liem



When my son makes such a statement, it's hard not to want to make this again just to watch him devour his meal and look up at me with an appreciative smile.  Grilled boneless Chicken thighs marinated with a sweet and nutty peanut lemongrass sauce.  If you've never experienced the taste and smell of peanuts being grilled, you are seriously missing out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment