Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Menu: Mar. 21st - 24th



MONDAY

Saigon Sliders and Spring Rolls

"Loved the sliders and everything about the layers of goodness - cilantro, sauce, jalapenos, slaw....everything!" - Amy  

 
 "Last week lunch was great.  I had the Saigon Sliders and I loved them.  They were delicious.  I can't wait for my husband to try them." - Sonia 
Two mini turkey burgers made of ground turkey marinated with scallions, carrots, and garlic on two whole wheat buns with sweet slaw, and cilantro mayo.  Comes with two spring rolls made with whole wheat noodles, greenleaf lettuce, shredded red and green cabbage, carrots, cilantro, basil and grilled chicken. 



 TUESDAY
Honey Pecan Salmon w/ Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes 
& Sauteed Broccoli 

*2/$25 or 4/$45*

"I loved everything about the salmon dinner! and it still felt healthy and well-balanced despite the candied pecans (which were by far the BEST part)." - Amy


"Another great dinner!  You were right about the pecans!" - Karen
  
If you're a fan of those yummy sticky cinnamon buns, you are in for a treat!  Just replace the bun with a piece of salmon and you can still get the same sweet and crunchy topping without the obscene calories. The salmon is coated with honey and pecans then pan seared. This goes beautifully with the cinnamon sweet potatoes and sauteed broccoli. 




WEDNESDAY
 Saigon Pulled Pork w/ Rice Noodles

"I think the Saigon Pulled Pork is one of my favorite.  It's even better
then the regular pulled pork.  I was glad that my husband wasn't home last
night so I could have lunch today!" -  Irene

Pulled Pork Saigon style!  Pork shoulder slow cooked with caramelized lemongrass and garlic.  Served this at my first Dupont luncheon last Friday, and was told there were some happy eaters!  As requested,  it's on the menu this week!



THURSDAY



Peruvian Chicken w/ Garlic Rice, Plantains and Side Salad
*2/$25 or 4/$45*

"Last night's dinner (Peruvian Chicken) got a huge WOW!  Definitely a keeper! " - Suzanne  

"The Peruvian Chicken last night was delicious!!!  My mom, my husband and I enjoyed it very much last night.  Can't wait to have the left over for lunch today. YUM!!!" - Irene


First, let me warn you, this is a lot of food!  I don't make this often, but I always look forward to it when I do.  This is just one way I'd like to show my appreciation for all my customers.  One whole chicken marinated in a smoky cumin sauce then slow roasted. Just go ahead and put away your forks. The best way to eat this is to rip apart the meat with your hands, then dip it in either the Sweet Ranch or the Cilantro Sauce. Follow up with a sweet piece of plantain.and the rich and savory garlic rice.  When I serve this to my family, I place the salad on the bottom of the rice and pour some sauce over it.  You will love the variety of flavors working so well together!

No comments:

Post a Comment