Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Menu: Mar. 7th - 10th

MONDAY

 
Crispy Cod w/ Zucchini & Peppers Orzo
& Grilled Garlic Bread

*2/$25 or 4/$45

"OMG - THE ENTIRE MEAL WAS WONDERFUL!!!!  The fish was perfect (loved the sauce), the rice was to die for (I could have eaten the entire container) and the garlic bread - what can I say delicious (I'll start grilling mine from now on) Fantastic meal!!!" - Karen
 

I really can't tell you what I like most about this dinner.  It could be the crunchy yet soft grilled garlic bread, the rich orzo with sweet veggies or the meaty panko & herb cod fillet that would make it easy for anyone to give up eating meat. I actually ate all my garlic bread and was half way through the orzo before I realized there was more dinner to enjoy.  You will be pleasantly surprised to know this entire dinner is butter free.  Only olive oil was used.


TUESDAY


Italian Chicken, Honey Dijon Potatoes
& Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette Salad


Not only is this a pretty dinner, the garlic parmesan croutons are home made and fresh. Enjoy!



WEDNESDAY


Steak Fajitas
*2/$25 or 4/$45

Grilled marinated steak with Mexican tomato rice, green peppers, onions, lettuce, fresh salsa and sour cream.  If you like steak fajitas, but hate the greasy mess you get at some restaurants, you will be happy to know the steak and veggies are grilled, therefore, no oil and just as delicious!  
THURSDAY



 Chicken Parmigiana w/ Basil Veggies 
 Breaded chicken breast with melted mozzarella, home-made sauce, spaghetti and  roasted basil veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment