Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Menu: Tuesday, Oct. 9th







Hoisin Salmon w/ Baby Bok Choy & Sesame Ginger Noodles

*2/$25


"The salmon melted in my mouth (and my kids mouths). They loved it! I liked the fresh spinach too. The noodles were delicious. I was surprised that the kids liked the noodles because I tried switching to whole wheat before and they did not eat it.  I would have rank this dinner at the top along with the meatballs." - Ramona

"Last nights dinner was fantastic.  I was a little hesitant on the veggie but it was wonderful!  Not one morsel left!" - Karen  
"The meal last night was GREAT! Thanks Ai, Robin and I LOVED the food last night and the convenience too! Thank you again and I WILL be seeing you again soon." - Chase
 

-Salmon marinated in hoisin sauce
-Baby Bok Choy sauteed with garlic and ginger slivers
-Whole Wheat Noodles tossed with light olive oil
-Sesame Ginger Sauce 



Pulled Pork w/ Garlic Rice, Plantains & Side Salad


"Nicole and I are excited about the pulled pork.  This is quite possibly our favorite dish." - Lynne

"My husband and I absolutely loved the pulled pork!   We will definitely be ordering that again." - Eydie


"The pulled pork was fantastic!!  Believe this is now my favorite.  Can't wait for lunch!"  - Karen 

"Loved the pork and the sweet garlic ranch. Tasty!"--Irene  
"It was absolutely WONDERFUL!!!! The pulled pork was so tender, and had an incredible amount of flavor. Both my husband and I raved over it, and can't wait to try more of your yummy dinners." - Debi

If you're not a fan of pork, this dish might just turn you into a pork lover. It is pure torture to be in the same room while this is slow cooking for 5 hours! The pork is incredibly tender, juicy and massively savory. It goes perfectly with the Garlic Rice. And finally, to top it off are 2 sauces that totally compliment each other: Spicy Cilantro and Sweet Garlic Ranch, which you can also use for your salad dressing!
 

1 comment: