Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Menu: Tuesday, October 16th


Peruvian Chicken w/ Garlic Rice, Plantains and Side Salad
*2/$25 or 4/$45*

"Last night's dinner (Peruvian Chicken) got a huge WOW!  Definitely a keeper! " - Suzanne  

"The Peruvian Chicken last night was delicious!!!  My mom, my husband and I enjoyed it very much last night.  Can't wait to have the left over for lunch today. YUM!!!" - Irene


First, let me warn you, this is a lot of food!  I don't make this often, but I always look forward to it when I do.  This is just one way I'd like to show my appreciation for all my customers.  One whole chicken marinated in a smoky cumin sauce then slow roasted. Just go ahead and put away your forks. The best way to eat this is to rip apart the meat with your hands, then dip it in either the Sweet Ranch or the Cilantro Sauce. Follow up with a sweet piece of plantain.and the rich and savory garlic rice.  When I serve this to my family, I place the salad on the bottom of the rice and pour some sauce over it.  You will love the variety of flavors working so well together!


 
Crispy Cod w/ Zucchini & Peppers Orzo
& Grilled Garlic Bread

*2/$25 or 4/$45

"OMG - THE ENTIRE MEAL WAS WONDERFUL!!!!  The fish was perfect (loved the sauce), the orzo was to die for (I could have eaten the entire container) and the garlic bread - what can I say delicious (I'll start grilling mine from now on).  Fantastic meal!!!" - Karen


"Just wanted to let you know Monday's dinner was delicious!  Everything was so good, I will definitely be ordering it again. " -Felecia

 
 

I really can't tell you what I like most about this dinner.  I think it's the combination of the crunchy yet soft grilled garlic bread, the savory orzo with sweet veggies and the crispy cod fillet with a creamy Dijon sauce.  A great dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment