Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Menu: Tuesday, October 23rd

 Chicken Curry Pho

The chicken curry pho is soooooooo good.  I could have eaten the whole
thing if I wasn't on a diet. =)  - Irene

Tender chicken thighs slooooow cooked in a sweet, rich and savory basil coconut curry broth with pho rice noodles and topped with cucumbers, bean sprouts, fresh herbs and a lime wedge.  HEAVEN I promise!

Peruvian Lemongrass Chicken w/ Bacon Sticky Fried Rice
& Ginger Lime Slaw

I felt inspired after devouring a whole Peruvian Chicken to myself this week and thought how wonderful it would be to fuse two of my favorite influences, Latin and Asian--an explosion of flavors and the best of both worlds!  It's smoky, savory, slightly sweet and tangy.  I'm going to marinate thick pork chops overnight.  Grill them.  Then match it up with a ridiculously savory sticky fried rice with garlic, scallions, onions and yes....BACON!  A nice ginger lime slaw on the side.  And because I love you guys, will also give you some sweet ranch to drizzle on the pork chops! 

No comments:

Post a Comment